Walls

All it takes
To be zoned out
Is to
Sit and stare at the wall
And think about them!

It may seem as
Madness
But they have always been there
Both! The madness
And those walls

Taking different forms
At different times
Sometimes solid
Sometimes lucid
Sometimes shaky
Fighting the
Strong winds around!

How I have loved the
Walls of those tents
Keeping us warm
Against the harshness outside

Oh! Those moving
Walls of the cars
They make you the queen
Of the entire zone
While the music is playing
Pleasing all your senses!

And then these simple ones
Which are part of my home
I talk to them in riddles
All the time...!

Madness again?
Oh! That’s here to stay
Walls have ears
I believe in
What they say!

I was leaning against one
As I wrote these lines
My cup of coffee
Is now empty

Am heading to work
Without any traffic
There are more walls
There too
That I need to talk to


Comments

sunaath said…
We have to counter the walls, encounter the walls. No life without walls.
Manjula said…
:) Arre kaka! So happy to see your comment.. FB li sumaru baredidde. Thought I should post it and save it in my blog too. Thanks for visiting.. Hengidiri? Dwd allE idira? Stay safe..

Popular Posts